Interested in joining a solid, fast-growing software development company specializing in Web, Mobile, Data Analytics and Big Data?
- Solve challenges with out-of-the-box thinking (status quo is not our game)
- Love to learn and share your insights (nobody is perfect and you have to be ready to share)
- Know what it means to be a team player (egos are left at the door)
- Build relationships with clients based on trust (we are straightforward and honest at all times)
- Reliably manage yourself (you build your own role and know when things need to get done)
- Write beautiful code you are proud of and is showcase worthy (modern, sleek)
We offer a hard-working, but casual workplace with few meetings, sincere camaraderie, and functional creativity. There are no closed doors, no scheduled office hours and no space for big egos. We attract smart people who are looking to be smarter and like to work with other smart people.
We offer competitive salaries based on experience and benefits including 401(k), health and life insurance, and long-term disability.
We develop great solutions to solve each client’s problem, but we also build great relationships with our clients. We work hard as a team, but we also play as a team as we celebrate new business, project launches, birthdays and sometimes just have fun together!
Candidate Minimum Requirements:
- The WordPress Developer will work closely with an internal cross-functional team to create and/or customize themes and responsive designs
- 1+ years experience developing in WordPress
- Experience designing and developing responsive, custom WordPress themes
- (nice to haves)
- Preprocessor like Sass or LESS
- Experience using version control like Git
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent concentration
- Please provide your current resume and a portfolio, Github or other information highlighting recent work and abilities
This is a full-time role and not a contract, staffing opportunity based in Richmond Virginia.
No Recruiters or Staffing Agencies, please.