*** 1 MINUTE EASY APPLY ***
We are hiring a Location Director in our Lubbock, TX office. The Location Director manages the business operations of this office and is responsible for overall location performance, including business and financial success, people management, and day-to-day operations The Location Director ensures the alignment of the location with Thrive’s purpose and core values.
- Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of experience in an Operations Leadership role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong understanding of P&L.
- Experience with managing, training, coaching, and developing a team.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for the management and operations of the location(s), including business development, budgeting, planning, people management, recruiting, and fiscal management.
- Develops and manages the partnership between operations and clinical leaders. Collaborates with clinical leadership to deliver on Thrive’s purpose, maintain compliance and accreditation, and ensure employee and client satisfaction.
- Manages, directly and through others, the performance management and development of team members to ensure the retention, development, and performance of employees.
- Responsible for location growth and client satisfaction.
- Regularly reviews, interprets, and assesses the performance of location(s) teams to identify opportunities for improvement. Collaborates with location teams to focus resources and efforts for maximum success as defined by Thrive’s leaderboard and financial metrics.
- Develops, schedules, and maintains the Social Operating System Calendar for the location(s) to ensure operational and clinical alignment with operating plan, growth initiatives, technology plan, location opportunities, and team and client needs.
- Responsible for all federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for QAPI compliance.
Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care pays its employees competitively and offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, Paid Time Off, and optional supplemental coverage at discounted rates.
Our Core Values—Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility—define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.
Thrive operates in the whole ecosystem that surrounds medically complex children, working to be the care provider of choice and an integral part of the community that supports our patients through advocacy and the Thrive Cares Foundation.
For more information about the Thrive organization, visit our website at www.thrivespc.com
*** 1 MINUTE EASY APPLY ***