Experience the taste of Paris in a true French croissant!
Founded by Eric Lecoq in 1991, we are the preeminent manufacturer of fine French pastries in the US.
Intense focus on innovation, investment in state-of-the-art equipment, and an uncompromising commitment to the highest quality in ingredients, together with artisanal know-how and respect for tradition, are the secrets to the creation of our exquisite pastries.
Our amazing people’s inspiration and dedication are what brings it all together. Their enthusiasm for the product and commitment to delivering the very best French pastries translates into an unforgettable experience for your taste buds.
The same principles of quality, high standards, and precision are found throughout the organization in everything we do. If you have a passion for excellence, an innovative mind, and pride for things well done, we’d love to meet you.
Come join the Lecoq team!
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager who is an effective coach and change agent, and a true partner and consultant to business leaders and employees. The ideal candidate has an eye for talent and is committed to providing employees with an exceptional work experience. This is an exciting opportunity in a diverse, high growth environment. At Lecoq, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Lecoq a great company, and are key to our competitive advantage.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing human resources policies and processes in the areas of talent acquisition, employee relations, engagement, compensation and benefits, compliance, training, and HRIS. Leads a team of 3.
- Drive effective full cycle recruiting, selection and on-boarding activities for exempt, non-exempt, and hourly employees.
- Manage, assess and optimize talent acquisition processes including job description development and posting, sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Build a strong pipeline of talent.
- Leverage social media, position Lecoq as an employer of choice, and ensure exceptional candidate care.
- Partner with management to address and resolve employee relations issues, including conducting thorough, effective investigations. Counsel and educate managers and employees. Collaborate with legal counsel on issues as appropriate.
- Build relationships with staff at all levels; assure that new recruits assimilate effectively into the organization.
- Monitor and collect data to identify, address, and report on developing trends/patterns.
- Enhance the team member experience and drive employee engagement. Plan, implement, and evaluate policies, programs, and practices.
- Develop and lead People initiatives with focus on retention, engagement, and recognition.
- Administer Employee Satisfaction Surveys. In close partnership with staff and leadership, lead focus
- Monitor, collect data, and report on the pulse of the organization to anticipate needs and identify challenges.
Compensation and Benefits
- Manage benefits and compensation programs.
- Complete compensation market analysis and pay surveys.
- Responsible for company policies development and update.
- Responsible for ERISA, ACA, DOL, and other employment related filings.
- Ensure all employment practices comply with federal, state and local regulations.
- Responsible for HR related compliance training.
- Coach and counsel managers and employees regarding policies and procedures, discipline, interpersonal and teamwork opportunities.
- Develop managers’ leadership skills through active coaching. Create clarity and alignment around leadership expectations.
- Proactively partner with department managers and provide support to help them accomplish their business goals.
- Track and collect data, and report on KPIs.
- Uses critical thinking and data analytics to drive HR strategy and day to day client management.
- Participate in other special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Behavior, or related field. Master's degree in Human Resources Management or MBA preferred. PHR/SPHR required.
- 5-7 years of progressive, multidisciplinary HR experience in CPG or food and beverage, with a minimum of 3 years of people management experience, preferably in large and small companies.
- Strong generalist experience across multiple human resource disciplines, including talent acquisition, employee relations, benefits and compensation, performance management, compliance and HRIS. Certification in change management or coaching a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Change Champion. Proven experience in strategically partnering with department heads or senior leadership and leading change across all levels of an organization.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), as well as presentation and listening skills. Demonstrated ability to influence others while developing positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced, high growth, deadline-oriented environment, handling multiple projects and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations with high levels of discretion, empathy, and composure.
- Flexible, adaptable, positive and open-minded; comfortable giving and receiving feedback and willing to hold people accountable at all levels.
- Proactive, solution oriented, with strong customer orientation. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and motivated, with high sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Highly organized, able to meet deadlines and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Goal driven and results oriented, with a proven track record of results.
- Out of the box thinker with a continuous improvement mindset. Looks for creative ways to solve problems and improve outcomes.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Systems. Experience implementing HR information systems a plus.
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
Lecoq Cuisine is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- multidisciplinary HR: 5 years (Required)
- People Management: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance