Alhambra Convalescent Hospital is looking to hire a Certified Dietary Service Manager for our small 44-bed skilled nursing facility located in Martinez, CA.
We are seeking a full- time, INTERIM, qualified, Certified Dietary Service Manager for our 44-bed skilled nursing facility.
Part of your time will be cooking and providing our residents with the comfort of having delicious & nutritious meals that are presented in a way that you and I would enjoy visually and by tasting.
Purpose of your job Position
The primary purpose of your position will be developing and directing the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to assure the quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, sanitary manner.
* Works in office areas as well as throughout the facility's dietary services areas (i.e., dining rooms, resident rooms, activity rooms, ect.)
* Moves Intermittently during working hours.
* Is involved with residents, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all conditions and circumstances.
* Communicates with the medical staff, nursing staff, and other departments supervisors.
* Works beyond normal duty hours, on weekends, and in other positions temporarily, when necessary.
* Is subject to call-back during emergency conditions(e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.,).
* Interview residents or family members, as necessary, to obtain diet history and maintain ongoing communication to evaluate quality of meals and resident satisfaction.
-Safe Serve Certificate
Job Type: Full-time