The vision of SouthernCarlson is to develop strong business relationships so we understand our customers' individual needs and provide the best possible service to improve our and their profitability.
SouthernCarlson, a national distributor of fastening, industrial and packaging supplies, is seeking an independent self-starter with solid sales and relationship-building skills to represent our company in the Delmar market and surrounding areas. Driven by excellent product selection, proprietary technology, outstanding team talent and superior customer service, we are poised to continue to grow and lead our industry in the coming years.
This highly-driven sales professional will be responsible for developing new clients through cold-calling businesses in the territory as well as managing and developing existing accounts. The complete product line includes thousands of items including industrial fastening, interior packaging, stretch wrap and strapping machines and supplies.
Essential Qualifications include:
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Two years of direct sales experience and proven track record in growing key accounts preferred
- Ability to meet established quotas
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related area preferred
- Experience in the industrial and packaging supply industry preferred
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who presents a professional image and attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency with MS Office and web navigation
- Valid driver’s li cense with acceptable driving record
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
SouthernCarlson offers a competitive benefits package as well as opportunity to earn excellent wages with a salary plus commission program.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in learning more about this position, please submit resume online.
SouthernCarlson, Inc. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.