Healogics is hiring a full-time Clinical Nurse Manager for our Wound Care Center at INTEGRIS Health Edmond in Edmond, OK.
Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm, No Weekends/No Holidays!
Our Clinical Nurse Manager will work in collaboration with the Program Director to provide high-quality wound care within a Healogics Wound Care Center. They will receive Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Comprehensive Clinical Wound Care Training to help ensure optimal healing outcomes and patient satisfaction. Ideal candidates have a passion for wound care – while knowledge of wound care is preferred, previous experience is not required.
The Clinical Nurse Manager will be joining a team of compassionate Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5 million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong relationships with patients and their families and see lives change.
Clinical Nurse Manager Job Responsibilities:
Clinical Nurse Manager Education and Experience Requirements:
Responsible for patient care assessment, planning, implementation, and quality improvement
Organize and prioritize clinical responsibilities
Provide clinical oversight to clinical staff
May be required to provide case management to a group of patients
- Consistently looks at current processes and procedures, and identifies and implements areas of improvement
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits and compensation.
An Associate's Degree in Nursing; Bachelor’s in Nursing preferred
Current RN License in state of practice
One year experience as an RN required. Two (2) or more years’ experience preferred
Availability to work Monday – Friday standard daytime business hours
From competitive compensation and tuition reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
- People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our teammates as people, first.
- Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large, underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
- Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues, sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
- Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening, on-call or weekend responsibilities.
Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in over 600+ locations across the country.
- National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and resource base.
- Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing education.
- Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is safe, empowering and satisfying.
Please email Lacey.Lapp@healogics.com for more information!
Salary for this position generally ranges between $75,600-$80,000 / year. This range is an estimate, based on potential employee qualifications: education, experience, geography as well as operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.