The Renee C. Frink Society is seeking a Producing Intern to join the program 'Finding Health'.
'Finding Health' is an online podcast that tries to help people navigate their health care and find answers to common questions. The Producing Intern will be given basic researching tasks and will assist in conducting some audio interviews, as well as pitching stories, finding leads, and performing basic fact-checking. This is a non-paid postion and full remote.
- Draft short research memos on topics
- Find leads, develop sources
- Conduct background interviews
- Conduct recorded phone or in-person interviews
- Provide basic fact-checking
- Pitch stories and concepts
- Able to clearly communicate ideas
- Comfortable talking to others
- Fluent English
- Some reporting or producing experience preferred
This is a remote position with a very flexible schedule, as all of our work is task-based, and tasks can be completed whenever the Producing Intern chooses. The hours will be part-time or less, so this positon may work well for college students, those with full time jobs looking for some Producing experience, or a person interested in breaking into the world of online media.
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /year
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply