Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
As a System Administrator, you will be working on cutting edge Air Force technology that directly supports the warfighter.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
- Build and maintain Unix-based production systems.
- Build and maintain Windows-based production systems.
- Maintain, configure, and install Unix-based/Windows-based workstations and peripherals.
- Complete escalated tech support and task tickets.
- Ensure Unix-based/Windows-based systems and application compliance with security and/or performance requirements.
- Convert and upgrade new Unix-based/Windows-based systems.
- Maintain technical documentation on all computing environments.
- Provide system administration of SharePoint, Intelink, and other mission essential software.
- Monitor regulatory compliance for all MPC hardware and software.
- Perform basic configuration management and initial system diagnostics on desktop computers, laptops, operating systems, and productivity software.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as a Windows and/or UNIX System Administrator.
- Fundamental knowledge of computing infrastructures.
- Fundamental knowledge of hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Security+ CE (or higher), SSCP, or GSEC.
Education & Certifications:
- Valid, current CISSP certification in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate- Server (2008 or higher)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional – Server Administrator (MCITP SA) (2008 or higher).
- Scripting/Programming/Coding experience.
- Basic understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
- Experience with Java/.Net programming.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), Domain Name System (DNS), Exchange, Lync, and Symantec NetBackup and Backup Exec.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) experience.
- Experience in Project Leadership, Management, or Project management in an IT domain.
- Experience with license managers in a Windows or UNIX environment.
- Ability to train others in standard IT processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or related technical field (preferred)
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 10 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities