- Assist the buyer in uploading new arrivals & create product descriptions.
- Merchandise products in showroom and pack orders daily and efficiently.
- Communicate with Vendor and Warehouse to ensure product delivery
- Enter Purchase Orders daily to shopify system
- Style set ups in PO system
- Sample requests
- Sample coordination
- Inventory management
- Negotiation skills
- Head of image and product uploads to shopify
- Communication with marketing team for inventory release and stock levels
- Data entry and excel number entry
- Create trend reports for upcoming seasons and help assist buyer in executing these trends.
- Assist buyer in re-ogranizing of collections page throughout website on a weekly basis.
- Assist in styling outfits for live story every Wednesday of new arrivals or product features.
- Assistance in keeping back stock room organized.
- Knowledgeable of excel and product input.
- Shopify experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Numbers driven
- 1-2 buying, merchandising or operations experience
- 1-2 years fashion industry experience
- Strong knowledge of trends and fashion
- Keen sense of organization and efficiency.
- Problem solver.
- Strong knowledge of the brand's aesthetic and verbiage across all channels.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced writing and grammar.
- Understanding of web/google analytics.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- fashion e-commerce: 1 year (Required)
- Product Management: 1 year (Required)
- buying: 1 year (Preferred)
- spanish or Korean (Required)
Hours per Week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative