Urban Recovery House is a behavioral health and wellness organization focusing on the care and treatment of those suffering from the disease of addiction. Urban's promise is that each client we help will be treated with compassion and provided with the necessary tools to assist them on the road to recovery. We have a team of caring professionals who always put quality care above all else.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) with strong leadership skills to come aboard as our Director of Nursing (DON) for our new 816 & 818 program. The DON will be responsible for developing and implementing nursing standards, policies and procedures, and oversee the provision of nursing care at Urban. The DON will work very closely with the medical team in the delivery and improvement of patient care consistent with OASAS and Joint Commission standards.We hope to hear from you soon!
Please note: looking for immediate hire!
- Current NY State Registered Nurse (RN) License and Registration
- Current basic life support for health provider (BLS) and CPR/First Aid and AED
- Experience with chemical addiction and /or mental disorders
- Prior knowledge and /or experience with regulations and standards including infection control, quality assurance, and patient care compliance for state licensure.
- Two (2) year of supervisory experience or three (3) years of experience in a substance abuse treatment program
Urban Recovery House is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 2 years (Required)
- Nurse Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Relocation Assistance Provided:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)