Two locations hiring excited, motivated and FUN individuals to teach, guide and care for children.
Glade Crossing: 3033 N. Main St Euless, TX 76039 817-283-1113
Sotogrande Campus: 1734 Sotogrande Blvd. Hurst, TX 76053 817-571-7720
- 50% Child Care discount effective on first day of work! ($2000-4000 per year value depending on age of child - up to two children)
- Insurance: Medical, dental, disability, catastrophic, life
- Incentive bonuses- paid every quarter center shows a profit
- Perfect attendance bonus - extra day paid each month (adds .36 to hourly wage or $750.00 per year)
- Vacation pay
- Paid holidays (6 per year)
- College tuition reimbursement/Scholarships for free tuition available
- $100 family referral (Refer a family, receive $100)
- $100 Suggestion (Make a suggestion we use, receive $100)
- Teacher recognition program ($500 value)
- Employee Referral Program ($300 for you, $100 for referral after 6 mos.)
- Paid training in our centers, training facility and Child Care Conferences
- Advancement within the company - we hire Child Care Assistant Directors from within!
Our Child Care Teachers...
- Have a love for preschool children and can relate to them in a positive manner
- Are responsible for the education, welfare, health and safety of the preschool children in the group by following Child Care Licensing standards and company policy.
- Maintain a fun, educational, clean and organized daycare classroom where children can thrive and learn.
- Are a creative team who work together to provide a nurturing environment for children.
- Take pride in furthering their own love for learning by participating in on-going training.
Preschool Teacher Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old and meets basic requirements of HHSC
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years experience in child care or preschool teacher is preferred
- CDA or other Child Development related classes preferred
- Knowledge of the educational, social, emotional, physical, intellectual and creative needs of preschool children
- Bus Drivers must be at least 23 years of age with a clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $12.00 /hour
- child care: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Other forms
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page: