CorpClean, located in Toledo, OH, is looking for a Building Maintenance Technician. This is for an Independent Contractor and hired by job. This requires a good work ethic and a person that has all around skills on working in building maintenance. Floor maintenance, stripping and waxing, experience is a plus!! Apply today. www.mycorpclean.com
The Building Maintenance Technician is responsible for the care and maintenance of properties in a safe, sanitary and efficient condition. Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety. He/she Is required to have their own tools.
- Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling, floor care.
- Repairs and maintains physical structures using hand tools and power tools.
- Readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electricalschematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Complete work orders in a timely manner maintaining high quality standards.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, these tools must be provided by yourself.
- Maintain good communication about jobs.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Formal Engineering/Maintenance Training desired
- He/she Is required to have their own tools.
- Ability to inspect equipment, recognize potential problems and independently take appropriate corrective action to prevent component failures or equipment down time
- Must be able to stand, walk, kneel and bend required for virtually the entire job.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
- $15-$25 per. hour.
- Pay based on experience, certification, and tools.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Building Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Graveyard (Required)