- Analyze current suite of applications and focus on developing the applications assigned to this role for performance design, development and maintenance.
- Adhere to the standards with respect to tools, framework, scripting and versioning techniques
- Help with performance requirements, test data requirements and documentation of technical limitations pertaining to applications under test.
- Develop performance test strategy, load model
- Develop performance test scripts and execute tests
- Anaylze results, help identify performance bottlneck
- Raise the quality of the product by providing complete, quick, reliable, and easy to interpret script results and dashboard reports.
- Help building and maintaining performance lab onsite.
- Work with tool vendors in troubleshooting compatibility issues.
- Provide weekly status, work estimates and forecasts to the Automation Architect and QA Leads.
Job Type: Full-time