Vacancy Name Sales Director, North America
Vacancy Reference VN410
Location Country United States
Location City New York
Description Salary Negotiable + Exceptional Commission Potential
SmartStream, a global software and managed services provider to the world’s top banks, asset managers, custodians and broker-dealers have an excellent position available for a Sales Director. Reporting into the to Global Head of Sales, this role is critical in leading the sales effort for the business in a large territory managing a number of clients and accounts.
Job Responsibilities • To hit and exceed agreed annual sales targets.
- To create and grow a pipeline of sales opportunities for the SmartStream group.
- To manage multiple stakeholders through extended and complex sales cycles.
- Liaise with existing SmartStream functions to cross sell existing solutions to clients.
- Understand and promote the right SmartStream solutions to the right clients.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Key Skills • “Driven” character.
- High level of emotional resilience.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Accomplished presenter and speaker.
- Need to have a ‘can do’ attitude to problem management.
- Skilled in managing multiple stakeholders through extended and complex sales cycles.
- Comfortable in a fast moving SME environment with multiple customers and tasks.
- Works well in a busy environment and takes full ownership.
- Self-starter and committed to success
- Skilled motivator of remote teams.
Desirable Skills • Proven history of “big ticket” sales.
- Highly credible – able to relate to C-Suite executives as a peer (COO, CIO, CTO).
Qualifications • Experience noted above
Experience • Extensive experience of Sales and Sales Management in Financial Technology particularly in making large complex solution sales into Tier 1 and Tier 2 sell side. E.g. Managed Services, SaaS, On-Boarding etc.
- Understanding and knowledge of middle and back-office processes in capital markets.
Employment Type Permanent
Benefits • Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life assurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage