The Bankers Life Securities Financial Advisor Services Representative will provide consistent customer service support to Financial Advisor’s (FA) on questions, concerns or matters pertaining to but not limited to submitting business and finding and completing forms. Additionally, provide consistent customer service to public customers of Bankers Life Securities (BLS) on questions pertaining to their securities and/or advisory accounts. This is a ground floor opportunity to be a part of a newly formed broker/dealer group.
An ideal candidate has a Series 7 and 63 and is looking to grow in an operations function supporting a Financial Advisor network.
- Answer incoming Financial Advisors and customer service calls for BLS products and services.
- Receive, evaluate and respond to customer inquiries.
- Research inquires and responds in a professional manner within specified timeframes.
- Maintain current knowledge of corporate policies, products and departmental procedures. Updates will be communicated from management, but maintaining and applying this knowledge is required on the part of the Call Center Representative.
- Assist Financial Advisors with the preparation of documentation or paperwork needed to support sales execution
- Maintain departmental goals for quality & productivity.
- Interface with management, customers, Financial Advisors, and other internal departments on all customer service related issues.
- Recognize when a customer complaint is being initiated and alert compliance.
- Escalate service issues when necessary.
- FINRA Series, 7, 63 or the ability to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Securities Industry or equivalent financier services experience preferred.
- Must have effective and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task by researching multiple systems and entering data while talking to customers.
- Customer focused and team oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products; knowledge of CRM systems preferred
- A competitive starting salary with opportunity for growth. Additional compensation opportunities based on meeting cross-selling and referral sales goals.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
- A nationally recognized (award winning) wellness culture focused on the health and well-being of our employees. This includes an onsite fitness center with free fitness classes.
- A commitment to assisting our employees grow and develop. At CNO, success is earned. Hard-working, driven individuals will have many opportunities to develop themselves—whether through stretch assignments, developmental activities, or promotional opportunities. You will be given several weeks of paid on-the-job training before joining the call center team.
- A commitment to our community. You can get involved in a variety of volunteer events and area activities to help others in our community. Through our partnerships with the Red Cross, Alzheimer’s Association, Pacers Foundation, and many other organizations, we offer many opportunities to give back.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Advising : 1 year