BECO is a prominent and growing design/build firm - Since 1990, we have achieved & built upon a superlative reputation for quality construction.
- Superior total comp package including generous salary and lucrative bonus
- Solid benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, PTO, & 401(k)
- Make a huge impact in a small firm w/amazing growth potential & great new projects
- On-going paid training & potentially explosive career growth
- You find everything about managing a construction project fascinating and important.
- You’re an effective communicator, facilitator, and manager of people & resources.
- You possess a sharp, continuous improvement mind and inner drive to succeed.
- You focus under pressure, smoothly managing tasks, change, and priorities.
- Draft Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Craft and execute coherent and smooth project schedules
- Ensure timely, quality, and cost-effective completion of residential & commercial projects
- Process project paperwork - Submittals, RFI's, Change Orders, Meeting Minutes, etc.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Mechanical, or Structural Engineering
- 7+ years experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Must have multi-family residential/commercial construction project experience
- Proficiency in Primavera/P6 preferred; MS Office is essential
- Exceptional relationship-building, collaboration, communication, and analytical skills
Send your resume to us today!
BECO is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Project Management: 5 years
- multi-family and commercial construction: 5 years
- P6 or MS Project: 5 years
Required work authorization: