Founded in 1992, Cascade Christian Schools serves infants through grade twelve and today is a thriving school district serving students and families throughout Pierce County. Focusing on Christ-centered education, Cascade Christian Schools is dedicated to developing discerning leaders who are spiritually, personally, and academically prepared to impact their world. Come join our team as we make a real difference!
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with need for accommodation to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Weave Cascade Christian Schools’ guiding principles into all endeavors
- Facilitate opportunities for spiritual growth in students
- Endeavor to think, plan and instruct through a biblical world and life view
- Create weekly and long-range lesson planning
- Work completely and creatively with the assigned curriculum
- Assist with the development of curriculum as assigned
- Incorporate instructional strategies to create a conducive teaching and learning environment
- Assess students regularly, providing progress reports and documentation
- Washington State certification or meets requirements consistent with Chapter 180-90 WAC
- Knowledge and application of educational technology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Be customer-service and public relations focused
- Able to maintain confidentiality and work flexibility
- A Christian role model in attitude, speech, and action
- Able to attend devotions, faculty meetings, after-school and evening functions
- First-aid and CPR-certified or willing to receive and pass certification training
- FBI fingerprint clearance
- Prefer one to three years of prior teaching experience
Monday through Friday, Hours will vary.
August 21, 2023
Medical, Dental, Vision, Sick Leave, Personal Leave, Employee Assistance Program, Leadership Development Program, Life Insurance, and a K-12 Child Tuition Discount.
For more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at HR@cascadechristian.org.
Cascade Christian is an equal opportunity employer, with the right to prefer employees and prospective employees on the basis of religion and other exemptions applicable to religious institutions. Job offers are contingent on the verification of credentials and other information required by the employment process, including the completion of a background check which includes criminal history. The successful candidate will be asked to sign a statement of faith.