So, you want to tell the world, just, how big of a rockstar we are, right?!
Great! We’ve been looking for you our whole lives!
THIS IS ROCKNEVENTS!
ROCKNEVENTSis the boldest, baddest and most timeless Special Events & Wedding Production/Design firm that specializes in crafting the most luxurious and rockstar celebrations! Specializing in a Full-Planning journey, our self-motivated producers continue to vibrate this world through team motivating, creative innovations, and their love for Love.
COULD YOU BE THE ‘ONE?!’
ROCKNEVENTS is seeking a loud, bold, innovative and creative intern to share our brand with the world. In essence, we want you to ROAR with us! That’s right! We’re ready to attract the most self-motivated, passionate, efficient, bubbly and brilliant marketing intern to expand with us! Our career success is built on the foundation of our social communication with the world - from weddings to festivals, networking events to our personal criss cross events, our purpose is to attract like-minded talents to come produce, celebrate, and shout it out to the world!
- Groupies will gain real hands on experience in the field of event productions - weddings, special events and even our personal cultural celebrations!
- Free admission to our ROCKNUTours! Find our more on, www.rocknuniversity.comfor the duration of internship!
- Gain real-life startup marketing knowledge while providing a valuable experience
- Criss Cross opportunities with industry professionals and our VIP Partners!
- Groupie will learn event marketing strategies and use our projects to enhance their experience!
- Groupie will also receive academic credit for this position!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY LINEUP!
- Revamping Marketing Strategies
- Learning & Inquiring for Event Sponsorships
- Revamp and be part of our famous instagram reputation!
- Contact Venues Worldwide to develop partnerships
- Communicate our Expansion
- Event Venue and Vendor Research
- Challenge our current marketing plans, and assist in developing greater strategies!
- Leading or conducting the Design Meetings
- Assisting in branding & company marketing
- Sourcing & Ordering Event Details
- Producing from Start-to-Finish during event planning journey
- Producing from Start-to-Finish on Event Day!
- Delegating Event Teams
- Ordering ROCK X products from our design rentals!
- Enhancing the company culture with our famous brand!
THE SOCIAL GROUPIE LINEUP
ROCKNEVENTSis attracting all creative and driven candidates who can grow and excel in a fast-paced sphere! Below is our wishlist!
- Education in Marketing or Branding
- Minimal Graphic Design Skills
- Great Writing Skills for PR Decks and Email Communication
- Self-motivated to work a remote lifestyle
- Strong digital communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel for worldwide celebrations
- Proficiency in Google software
- Ability to attend additional meetings and/or cultural events and workshops
- Hunger to learn and continue professional development and education through ROCKNU.
- Able to lift 50 or more pounds
- Computer skills and some social networking (Google Platform, Photoshop, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogging)
- Efficient in time
- Team orientated
- Must own a laptop and reliable transportation!
- Self-Driven / Independent
- Executive Decision-Making Skills
- Creative Problem-Solver
- Reliable and Punctual
WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?!
Finally! To get your application heard, please send us a well-written cover letter, thoughtful resume, and scribe your intentions with us!
BECOME OUR BIGGEST FAN!
We love our groupies! For more information about our brand, follow us on our media!
@ROCKNEVENTS @ROCKNU #ROCKNEVENTS
We look forward to touring with you!
Job Types: Part-time, Internship