Customer Service position includes, but not limited to:
- Must be able to follow directions.
- Must be able to memorize a prospecting script.
- Must have phone experience and the ability to make a minimum of 150 dials per day.
- You will be qualifying potential clients to purchase our products.
- Be able to transfer potentially qualified client calls to sales representatives.
- Data entry in CRM (Customer Relationship Managment)
- Meeting monthly quotas for transferred calls that purchase products.
- Be able to work in an upbeat sales environment and get along with all types of people.
- Be able to think quick on your feet.
- Possess good problem-solving skills.
Entry level position
- CRM knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Customer service experience preferred, but not required.
We would like to see drive, passion, ambition, and a good work ethic.
Hours of operation 8 AM - 5 PM (PST) Monday - Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.99 to $12.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used: