- Office Experience
- Microsoft Word
Responsibilities to include approving files for LIHTC properties to ensure section 42 compliance in accordance with regulations. Monitoring of resident move in files, certification and re certifications. Assisting team on a daily basis to identify compliance issues that require follow up. Scan documents on a daily basics. Must be able to attend and participate in all appropriate meetings and training opportunities in order to keep informed on current information and skill development. Some travel required.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally with others. Ability to follow verbal and written directions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to provide guidance and feedback. Help others strengthen specific knowledge and skills.
- Ability to be self-motivated.
- Ability to complete assigned task under stressful situations. Ability to address situations calmly and thoroughly, applying common sense to the resolution of problem.
- Advance proficiency in word, excel, outlook and ScanAll Pro. Must be able to type at least 50 WPM.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Jamestown, NC (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)