We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a Lead MRI Technologist!
Our centers multi-modality outpatient imaging providing a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
- In addition to performing regular duties as a technologist within the imaging center, this position leads and promotes the operations of the department where team members work as a team to provide quality patient care and strive for excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides the Imaging Center Manager, ICM, with feedback regarding hiring qualified technologists.
- Maintains a minimum level of team member turnover.
- Sets clear and specific expectations/objectives for team members and the department.
- Monitors and documents performance during performance periods and provides documentation to the ICM.
- Provides the ICM input on performance.
- Recognizes and provides coaching, counseling, and discipline as appropriate.
- Keeps all team members informed regarding internal issues and external development
Shift: Monday to Friday (9:00am - 5:30pm).
Location: This is a float position for our Queens and Long Island imaging centers.
We offer competitive pay and full benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, advancement opportunities, hands-on training, inter-company transfer opportunities, and a host of other perks!
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume!
Job Type: Full-time
- MRI Technologist: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- 8 Hour Shift