As an Associate Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. After a few years, you may be able to move into a senior software engineer position in which you will be creating entire programs on your own.
_*A ten-week training class for this positon will be held in Orlando, FL and will commence on July 15th, 2019. Once training is completed, you must be able to relocate to one of our major city locations in the US._
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
Education/Software and Skills Required:
- Candidate must be a United States citizen or green card holder
- Recent Graduate
- BS or MS College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (must submit transcripts from accredited institution)
- Basic computer coding languages: JAVA, J2EE, HTML, and C++
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work seamlessly within a team as well as manage individual tasks
- The candidate should be willing to relocate to any Mphasis operating location
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated creative, analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills are required
- Effective time management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies
Job Type: Full-time