Our AAA culture focuses on helping others and serving the needs of our membership. The Club’s MemberCARE Initiative promotes the creation of legendary customer service relationships with our members and colleagues. We are dedicated to incorporating our values into everything we do.
AAA Oregon/Idaho Team Members conduct themselves in a professional, ethical manner. They approach their work with a sense of service and promote our values.
At AAA Oregon/Idaho, we are:
Trustworthy - act with honesty and integrity
Accountable - deliver on promises and take responsibility for the results
Innovative - move forward and find a better way
Joyful - bring a positive approach as we delight our members and colleagues
Community Driven - engage and connect with everyone we serve
- Assist policyholders and agents with any questions, problems or changes they may have concerning insurance products through AAA.
- Actively pursue all opportunities to serve members (and non-members) by promoting the diverse variety of products and services offered by AAA
- Support agent with new business forms and/or applications by following up with customer to ensure application is complete.
- Support agent with applied software program (Epic).
- Process new business applications and payments that accompany the applications.
- Send letters to new insured requesting Oregon driver's license number if they are licensed in another state.
- Process change requests for policyholders and notify insurers by phone, fax and correspondence within 48 hours.
Desired Skills and Experience
- High school education or equivalent
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Position requires customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Organizational and time management skills are required.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment.
- Ability to use discretion.
- Ability to perform basic math (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ability to type and use calculator.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Position requires repetitive motions of hands and wrists.
Normal working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
The Insurance Service Representative must have and maintain a current Property and Casualty insurance license and be authorized to conduct insurance transactions in their state of residence and location of employment. If the Insurance Service Representative is not licensed when hired, they must successfully pass the licensing exam within 60 days of hire, and/or within three (3) examination attempts, whichever occurs first.