Game Producers lead teams, initiatives, and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors, and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality, and time to predictably deliver at a high-quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot's take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Game Producer on the VALORANT you are responsible for helping Riot deliver high-quality content and features to our players. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Senior Producer for your area.
- Provide Discipline lead support to identify and prioritize backlog items.
- Work with Area production to create, prioritize and execute plans for work within project plans.
- Reinforce product-based organizational structure with discipline leadership.
- Maintain rituals and visibility into cross-team work for the discipline.
- Drive the organization and delivery of the team's work
- Ensure the team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- The team has a predictable and measurable capacity
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 2+ years of experience as a Game Producer
- Experience shipping a game or significant game content in a production role
- Experience with a live game service
- Experience working with distributed development and outsourcing.
- Experience working with game content pipelines.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.