Transforming the future of healthcare isn’t something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we’re using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you’re ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that’s committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
The Legal & Compliance Organization is recruiting for a Forensic Technologies Manager. This position reports to: Sr. Director, Investigations, and can be located in either Alpharetta, GA or Nashville, TN.
The candidate will assist in the management and technical execution of the processes of current, past and future Litigation/Investigation matters. This includes but is not limited to: asset and information retrieval, keyword searches, eDiscovery collections/uploads and forensic evaluations involving PCs, servers, applications, logs, infrastructure devices, etc.
Candidate must be able to coordinate and communicate effectively with teams in geographically disparate locations including: legal, privacy, human resources/employee relations, security, information security, incident response, and networking professionals.
Other responsibilities include:
Other duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform forensic evaluations and recommendations on computer systems for potential Litigation, Business Conduct and for HR related matters under the supervision of the forensic program owner.
- Forensic imaging of custodian hard drive under supervision
- eDiscovery duties including: O365 Tenant & local PST email collections, and uploads to the forensic storage servers or third party vendors.
- Forensic evaluation and research duties under the supervisor of the program manager.
- Web traffic proxy log review and analysis
- VPN log analysis and review
- Manage Data Retention and storage of forensic evidence including data transfers
- Help manage the e-Discovery firm relationship and work with external/internal customers to provide uploads or assistance with matters.
- Maintain and upgrade the forensic infrastructure for performing remote/local examinations
- Inventory evidence and maintain proper chain of custody
- Document actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved incident tracking system
- Collaborate with each Business technical teams for investigative issues, resolution and mitigation
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues and incidents
- Additional responsibilities will include performing documentation review and improvement, attending meetings as needed, serve as front line response for troubleshooting low-level issues
6+ years’ experience in IT performing and managing technology tools and resources
- Solid demonstrable experience with Microsoft O365 Cloud environments, including the O365 Security & Investigations module – including eDiscovery.
- Understanding of the forensic tools EnCase and FTK
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and prioritization skills
- Depth of understanding of networking concepts
- Subject matter expert (SME) in one or multiple areas such as Windows, Unix, midrange, PCs and mobile devices, firewalls, intrusion detection, data loss prevention, or information risk management
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience in a fast paced, high stress, support environment
- Ability and experience with reviewing raw log files
- Experience maintaining tools, procedures, and documentation
- Ability to follow detailed process and procedure documentation
- Ability to present complex solutions and methods to non-technical people
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proven experience building strong relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate structure with a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Server 2008 R2; Microsoft Certified Trainer; Microsoft Certified System Engineer 2000; Microsoft Certified Professional; CheckPoint Certified System Administrator; Certified Internet Business Consultant WSI 2005, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.