We are a programming learning platform whose mission is to break the stereotype of programming in the modern world and to raise awareness on understanding the indispensability of software programming in the future and its high substitution for most existing positions. In this competitive information age, we the Future Sphere aims to lead the development of the science and Technology Education Industry.
- Lead small group students in the online classroom using online classroom software to teach the curriculum provided by The FutureSphere.
- Communicate via Zoom or Google Hangout and video conferencing call with ELT on a regular basis
- Ability to adapt curriculum and lesson flows to support any technical or social demands that may arise during the program
- Competent presentation, and communication skills
- Confident and energetic character welcomed
- Having taken college-level/equivalent computer science classes
- Reliable high-speed Internet access and computer
- College degree or equivalent teaching experience (doesn’t need to be in computer science) is a plus
- Experience in afterschool/camp setting/leading a classroom is a plus
- Chinese Mandarin
-This is a remote part-time job.
Competitive hourly pay and flexible schedule based on experiences and quality.
Feel free to check out our website at https://thefuturesphere.com/about.html
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Tutoring: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote