Ardmore Residential, Inc. is seeking a Community Manager for Ardmore at Rice Hope Apartments, a NEW 300 Unit apartment community (under construction, nearing completion) located in the Port Wentworth, GA.
Visit us at www.ardmoreatricehope.com
Job Summary - The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the physical aspects of the community meet the company’s established standard for safety, appearance and operation within the budgeted financial goals.
- Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property
- Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or management company
- Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools
- Responsible for maintaining the required property attire and ensuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times. Demonstrates pride in his/her work.
- Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or the residents
- Responsive, courteous and efficient in the handling of all resident requests and performs excellent customer service.
- Responsible for thorough knowledge of management Company Policies to include our Safety Policy
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Act) standards at all times
- Responsible for following all Fair Housing Guidelines
- Attend in-service training and education sessions, as assigned
- Good follow through on other projects and duties as assigned by the Community Manager and management.
- Previous apartment maintenance supervisor experience
- HVAC Certification (4-10 HVAC Systems experience)
- CPO Certification
- Available to work days, evenings & weekends (OnCall) rotating with apartment techs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and own transportation
- Competitive Salary - depending on experience
- Benefits Package (includes Health,Dental,Vision, Disability, Life)
- Paid vacation/holiday/sick days
- Apartment Discount
- Uniforms provided
Employment eligibility as well as background checks will be performed. ALL resumes MUST include previous work history, references and salary requirements to be considered. Applicants must have a valid driver's license and pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Apartment Maintenance Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Port Wentworth, GA (Preferred)
- HVAC (Required)
- CPO (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off