Merakey is currently seeking a Case Manager in our Adult Behavioral Health Division in our Philadelphia, PA location.
* Meet with PIRs on demand and via scheduled appointments to assist with linkage to external resources such as, but not limited to: housing, recovery based supports such as 12-step meetings, medical benefits, PCP, specialty doctors, food banks.
* Assist PIRs in obtaining valid, state identification.
* Travel to meet with PIR as scheduled.
* Ability to educate and encourage resistant PIRs to participate in therapy services.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
Bachelor's Degree in chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, and other related field. One (1) year of case management experience. Knowledge of multiple types of resources in the Philadelphia area with ability to link PIRs to needed services. Valid driver's license and vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)