Under general guidance, the primary responsibility of this role is to enhance an executive’s effectiveness by providing timely information and coordinated support for meetings, travel and an array of similar administrative and event support. This includes providing a wide range of personal support to the executive. Functions in a responsible, highly professional and confidential manner based on the nature and exposure to the work being conducted on behalf of the organization. This position may function as a high-level individual contributor or coordinator of multiple projects.
- Schedules internal and external business meetings, coordinates social events and venues that are higher profile events, but typically are replication of past events.
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements, including international travel and its unique requirements including Visas, itineraries, etc.
- Ensures that arrangements are well thought out and clearly communicated to relevant parties and re-verified to eliminate errors, unknown cancellations or duplication of resources.
- Arrange for air travel, overnight accommodations, ground transportation and meals.
- Aligns meeting and travel schedules with relevant resources, customers, direct reports, and similar.
- Oversees executive’s direct reports’ projects by monitoring progress against schedules and objectives, prompting for alignment when necessary, and ensuring preparatory materials are ready for executive’s review.
- Associates Degree required
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Ariel offers an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes many comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly profit sharing plan
- Company paid retirement plan
- 401K with company match
- Full health care benefits, including dental and vision; and a free on-site health clinic for all fulltime employees and their dependents
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
- Qualified relocation assistance
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required)