This role exists to provide the park with comfortable themed costumes to all Dollywood, Dollywood Splash Country, Dream More and Dollywood Cabins Hosts, in a timely manner in order to create memories worth repeating for our Guests.
Summary of Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve hosts by issuing proper uniforms in a timely manner.
- Maintain and track inventory.
- Receive and organize new stock.
- Sort costumes to determine usability.
- Wash, dry, and fold costumes.
- Willing to learn other wardrobe tasks such as cutting and basic sewing.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Iron with industrial steam iron equipment.
- Stock shelves with rolls and bolts of fabric.
- Operate cash register and make daily deposits.
- Create and copy forms/ documents as necessary.
- Utilize computer for tracking inventory, communicating important information, and supporting all wardrobe functions.
- Answer questions in person and on the phone in a professional and courteous way.
- Support Manager with ordering supplies, tracking shipments, and interacting with inter-company clients and vendors.
- Label, organize, and file paperwork as necessary.
- Schedule appointments and keep appointments friendly and efficient.
Management reserves the right to change and/or add to these duties at any time.
Personality / Attitude Requirements:
Essential Functions Necessary to Perform Job Duties:
- Able to project Dollywood’s image by being genuinely friendly and caring and by taking pride in your work.
- Ability to greet others in a professional manner.
- Ability to make all age groups feel relaxed and at ease.
- Positive team member at all times.
- Demonstrated public speaking skills.
- Extremely well organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Must be able to prioritize and complete work assignments on a timely basis.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality and judgment regarding privileged information.
- Must display and live out Servant Qualities by being: patient, kind, humble, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest and committed.
- Must be willing to constantly improve.
- Must have professional appearance with good personal hygiene.
- Must promote and support a “team” work environment by cooperating and helping co-workers.
- Must adapt to changes easily.
- Must tolerate a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Must show appreciation to others.
- Must be sensitive to the needs of our hosts and feel empowered to take action to meet their needs within company guidelines.
- Able to display and live out Servant Qualities by being: patient, kind, humble, respectful, selfless, forgiving, honest and committed.
- Able to hear, see and speak.
- Able to speak, read and write English.
- Able to smile and make eye contact to make a friendly impression when greeting guests, vendors and other employees.
- Able to have manual dexterity necessary to complete all job duties.
- Able to walk for long/shorts periods.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long/short periods.
- Able to bend and /or stoop for long /short periods.
- Able to climb a 6 foot ladder for long/short periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Able to get along with other employees to work out problems and resolve conflicts. (Able to work cooperatively with others.)
- Able to comprehend instructions and retain information.
- Able to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including any required overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to tolerate a fast-paced, hectic environment.
- Able to be flexible to handle frequent changes in priorities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and complete assignments on time.
- Able to report to work without being under the influence of or smelling of alcohol or drugs.
- Able to perform other duties as assigned
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have at least 2 years of computer experience.
- Previous experience with the successful execution of similar duties and responsibilities in a commercial/industrial environment to include the use of required tools and sewing equipment preferred but not required.
- Must speak and write English with the ability to understand and follow written and/or oral.
- Must be able to multi-task and serve more than one host at a time
- Must have a strong communication and service skills
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, United States