***This is a tipped position.
The Food Server will provide friendly and professional service to every guest.
This position is responsible for taking orders and serving food, alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages. This person will also enter guest checks in the POS system.
The Food Server is responsible for clearing all dishes from occupied and unoccupied tables in a quick and timely manner. The Food Server ensures that all tables are clean and reset for the next guest. The Food Server is responsible for the overall appearance and cleanliness of the café.
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting and interacting with guests in a friendly, professional, and attentive manner.
- Recognizes and acknowledges cafe guests as soon as possible after they have been seated.
- Studies and learns the café menu items, including features, specials, beverages, etc.
- Takes and delivers food and beverage orders for café guests in an accurate and timely manner.
- Serves and refills all beverages to café guests.
- Enters guest checks in the POS system, applies money received and makes accurate change.
- Pre-buses tables in a timely manner.
- Cleans and resets tables.
- Completes daily checklists.
- Ensures oneself is well groomed, uniform is clean and neat. No chipped fingernail polish.
- Follow cash handling requirements.
- Follow safe food handling requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Casino issued work shirt.
- Black dress pants/slacks. Pockets must be sewn shut. No leggings or capris allowed.
- Clean black apron.
- Comfortable no-slip shoes.
- Hair must be clean and pulled back.
- Sokaogon Gaming Commission (SGC) issued Gaming License/ID Badge.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Two forms of ID, one of which must be a photo ID.
- Must submit to and pass a drug and alcohol test per Sokaogon Gaming Enterprise Corporation (SGEC) Drug and Alcohol Policy.
- Must pass a Background Investigation.
- Successfully complete a 60-day probationary period.
- Physically able to perform all aspects of the position.
- Ability to correctly lift and transport objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible time periods as required.
- Must be able to obtain a bartender’s license.
- Must be able to interact well with the public and team members.
- Native American preference is granted according to P.L. 93-638.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Crandon, WI 54520: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Serving: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person