NBCU Ad Sales Center of Excellence is looking for a Creative Specialist who will help build tools and resources meant to educate the entire division as well as develop assets to market these resources internally. The Creative Specialist will be a visual storyteller who can take complex ideas and seamlessly translate them into compelling interactive presentations that both inform and engage. The Creative Specialist should have a background in multimedia production or storytelling with experience across a variety of storytelling tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
Collaborate with internal teams to develop engaging presentations, custom graphics/videos, interactive content experiences, eblasts and other materials
Work with our Training teams to evaluate new technologies and work to develop and implement content for such across divisions
Create visually compelling promotional materials to engage all employees in content consumption and live training
Lead design strategy and create custom logos, mockups, and templates for key program initiatives
Manage the content acquisition and organization for internal cybrary of information
Design visual toolkit and establish best practices for training and development use across the organization
Maintain a database of files, images and other assets for all programs
- BA/BS with design or communications-related major
- 3+ years in professional advertising, agency, or marketing environment, preferably in a creative services role
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with strong composition skills in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Expert in Microsoft PowerPoint with significant experience in graphing and charting in Microsoft Excel and Illustrator
- Experience with or ability to quickly learn other interactive storytelling tools such as Ceros, Storied, Wirewax, Articulate, etc.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Proven storytelling ability and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal clients with varying experience levels
- Ability to project manage multiple assignments from outline/concept to design to finished product
- An understanding of quality, a creative thinker who sees value in high level production and execution of projects
- Forward thinking with the ability to foster innovation and creativity, while also maintaining a focus on day to day deliverables and workload
- Highly collaborative style and able to work easily in an environment of multiple stakeholders
- Convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in visual and written format
- Knowledge of media industry, the sales process and media in general
Ad Sales Human Resources
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.