Perry Homes is seeking a full time MLS Coordinator to join our team!
Since 1967, we have built homes for over 50,000 families and we are still growing.
Bob Perry held a vision for building quality homes at a reasonable price. For more than 50 years, Perry Homes’ continued commitment to quality and value has allowed us to build a sterling reputation as one of the largest and most trusted homebuilders in Texas. In 2015, we were named Builder of the Year by the Greater Houston Builders Association for the third time over the company’s history.
Summary of Position
The MLS Data Coordinator will coordinate, enter and maintain MLS listings for homes, participate in department-wide projects, and provide general support as needed. This individual will work closely with Divisional Marketing Managers, Division Presidents, Sales Professionals and other departments as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and organize MLS listings information.
- Enter and maintain MLS listings for homes.
- Coordinate listing information with Sales Professionals and Division Presidents.
- Monitor pricing and other listing information on a daily basis.
- Research tax data in the Company’s ERP system (True Line).
- Market area research for listings.
- Maintain Excel input forms for different cities and MLS systems.
- Coordinate need for photography of homes with in-house photographer.
- Produce monthly summary report on status of listings and distribute.
- Generate Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) reports as requested.
- Keep up-to-date with MLS system changes and requirements.
- Research location information.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires 1-3 years of MLS listing experience.
- Accuracy to detail a must.
- Ability to organize, coordinate, manage self and time effectively, prioritize projects and complete projects on short notice within time constraints.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and communicate with others effectively, both orally and in writing, in a professional and competent manner.
- Demonstrated computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office products, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide using whole numbers, fractions and decimals, to compute percentages, and to perform basic algebra and geometry.
- Demonstrated organization and time management, which includes the ability to multi-task and run multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining thoroughness and precision.
- A team-oriented, proactive and adaptable work ethic.
Job Type: Full-time
- MLS listing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)