We currently hiring for Virtual Call Center Representatives
. Placement of hired candidates will be determined according to the candidate’s overall qualifications and fit for the job as well as business requirements and staffing needs. We want our reps to start in the best position where they will succeed. This position requires your ability to work a fixed schedule. Agents are able to create this scheduled based on company hours and their availability.
What does the position entail?
Representatives in this position will follow-up with prospective students for one of our clients, and transfer the prospective student to an admission advisor for the school, once their basic information is confirmed.
To be a great fit for the job, you must also meet these requirements:
- Have strong listening skills, professional telephone manner and ability to deal tactfully with callers in a fast paced call center environment
- Comfortable with and driven to meet and exceed goals and metrics as it relates to performance and quality of work
- Receptive to and quick to implement constructive feedback and a strong desire to continuously improve
- Able to multi-task: talking on the phone while on the computer for long periods of time
- Have above average computer and typing skills; 35 WPM minimum keyboarding required
- A team player that works well with your coworkers and enjoys helping people succeed
- Able to commit to a full-time work schedule
- Competitive hourly wage with an increase after 30 days (pay based on prior call center experience)
- All employees earn Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days of employment, regardless of full-time or part-time status
- Paid training- online/virtual training
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance benefits available with the company contributing to the plan
- 401(k) plan with employer matching incentive
Important Home Office and Computer Requirements:
- Must be a resident of Mississippi
- Able to commit to a set fixed schedule
As a representative, you will log into our dialing system from your home using your own computer and Internet connection. You don’t need to use your own phone for this job. You MUST meet all of these requirements or your computer will not work with our dialing system.
- High speed and wired internet connection only - wireless/Wi-Fi NOT accepted. Your computer must plug directly into the modem in order to work with our phone system.
- Requires an operating system of Windows 10 or greater with at least 8 GB of RAM; 2GHz processor
- If hired you will need to download MS Office or OpenOffice and have Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers installed (Technical help is available if needed to assist with free downloads).
- A phone headset will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an established Fortune 5000 advertising company from the comfort of your own home office with flexible hours! Several of our team members have recently been promoted to management positions within the organization and as a result, we are now hiring multiple part-time and full-time employees in our virtual call center.
Sound too good to be true? Of course not. Working from home is becoming more and more common in the corporate landscape. We have modeled our company after other work from home call centers operated by Apple and JetBlue. We realize that making it to the office isn’t practical or realistic for everyone. We also believe that by giving our employees the opportunity to work from home, we are rewarded tenfold. We have been in business now for over 6 years and work with major corporations to be an extension of their call centers. We are A rated with the Better Business Bureau and have over 150 employees. Our company is owned and managed by a very successful advertising company called BirdDog Media. We are a family environment and take a lot of pride in what we do.
If you are excited about this opportunity, we want to hear from you! Applying is quick and easy - click below to get started now. Please fill out this application from the home computer that you would use if you were hired for this position. By pressing "apply", you give us consent to follow-up with you about this job opportunity by call, prerecorded message or text message at the phone number above and that contact may be through an automated system or manually dialed. Consent to contact your cell phone is not required. If you prefer for us to not contact your cell phone, please provide another number. You also give us consent to contact you about this job opportunity and future job opportunities by e-mail.