Part-time | Contract6 days ago
Full Job Description
Position: DevOps Lead Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
- The DevOps Enablement Team (DOET) is tasked with supporting all forms of DevOps automation, including automated builds, security scans, artifact creation, deployment, and running of automated tests.
- This team oversees all DevOps activities for the Digital development squads, and is fundamental to the envisioning and execution of DevOps for Digital.
- As a part of this team, we are key to resolving technical issues for development teams, support for automation of security scanning/resolution, and technological improvements to speed delivery of Digital products to customers.
- Independently resolve Jira tickets for the DevOps Enablement Team.
- This includes Jenkins pipeline modifications, trouble-shooting automated workflows, updating Python/Groovy scripting, and assisting in improved build, stage, deploy DevOps automation.
- Provide design level details (where appropriate) and support development teams in resolution of DevOps related issues.
- Support various development teams as part of the DevOps shared services group.
- This includes troubleshooting of workflow automation failures, deployment issues, and release coordination.
Sr. US IT Recruiter
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- DevOps: 8 years (Required)
- Jenkins: 5 years (Required)
- Python: 5 years (Required)
Speak with the employer