***PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BEFORE APPLYING***
A little about this role:
This is a highly visible and strategic role. As our Account Manager, you’ll be working closely with the client and our internal teams to develop, manage and report on new email campaigns, programs, and implementations. We’re looking for a detail-oriented and entrepreneurial account owner who’s willing to roll up his or her sleeves and own our clients’ email programs.
This position requires you to manage multiple email projects simultaneously and to communicate timelines and action plans to other members of the team including creative, platform and QA both verbally and in written documentation.
You’re a great fit for this role if you:
- Love building relationships – you’re a great communicator who thrives on collaborating with clients and internal teams… and you have fun along the way
- Enjoy taking the reins and getting stuff done – you are a problem solver who takes organization and attention to detail to the next level… there is no project plan too complex for you to tackle
- Understand email marketing fundamentals and processes…. Bonus points if you have experience with end-to-end campaign management for an enterprise-level organization
- Are located in or around the Austin area and able to regularly join our client in downtown Austin for key meetings and presentations
- Work with the client and various internal teams to ensure requirements are clearly understood and documented, and that projects are managed and delivered according to expectation
- Create, communicate, maintain and enforce project timelines for all campaigns
- Understand the creative strategy and objectives on all projects and provide substantive feedback to the team on all deliverables, including creative, testing plans, QA, production and execution
- Be the single point of contact in interacting with our clients to understand their needs and keep them informed on project deliverables and progress
- Coordinate with various teams internally and externally to ensure that regular and ad-hoc campaigns are successfully launched
- Work with cross-functional teams such as creative and technical to introduce and implement cutting-edge email marketing programs for highly visible clients
- Attend, participate and give feedback at all account status meetings
- Be passionate about being there for our clients
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year email experience
- Minimum of 3-5+ years working on digital marketing programs client-side OR 3-5+ years of account management experience at a marketing agency, email service provider, or email vendor
- Experience and confidence with leading client projects from ideation to delivery with minimal to zero supervision
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage up 5 clients simultaneously. Management of clients includes end-to-end project management, strategic oversight and financial reconciliation.
- Strong team player who can work with a diverse entrepreneurial team within local and remote offices
- Be calm, cool and collected under pressure.
- Passionate about technology and enjoys talking about it
- Willing to work on new challenges but remain focused on your regular duties
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Be self-motivated. Be a quick learner. Be assertive
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Attention to detail in everything that you do. That said, let’s see how much attention to detail you have. In your first communication to us, please tell us who sent the first email and what year did it happen
What Trendline Offers
- Money. Both in salary and eligibility for our quarterly profit sharing plan
- Vacation. We don’t tell you how much vacation to take. Just don’t leave us hanging.
- Benefits. Healthcare as well as some intangible things
- Team. A multi-disciplinary group that works as one unit to meet client objectives
- Respect. Everyone has a voice at the table
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing Agency: 2 years (Required)
- Email Marketing Program: 3 years (Required)