Nuvance Health has a network of convenient hospital and outpatient locations — Danbury Hospital, New Milford Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Sharon Hospital in Connecticut, and Northern Dutchess Hospital, Putnam Hospital Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center in New York — plus multiple primary and specialty care physician practices locations, including The Heart Center, a leading provider of cardiology care, and two urgent care offices. Non-acute care is offered through various affiliates, including the Thompson House for rehabilitation and skilled nursing services, and the Home Care organizations.
Customer Service Representative 1 greets/receives customers and provides direction through the department in an expedient manner. Provides support for others within the team through training and advising when necessary.
1. Schedules patients for proper exams.
2. Expedites the information given from the doctor's office to the technicians correctly.
3. Checks and compares prescription to the exams order.
4. Advises patients when needed for financial assistance.
5. Establishes indirect relationship with the patients.
6. Prepares patient schedule 2 days in advance for the week.
7. Maintains prescriptions, notes, and laboratory work faxed over from physicians.
8. Conducts professionally over the phone with physicians' office and with patients.
9. Compiles orders for technicians in a timely manner.
10. Fulfills all compliance responsibilities related to the position.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Data entry required.
Ridgefield-901 Ethan Allen Hwy
8 hour shifts between 7:30am to 8 pm
- HS Graduate or Equivalent
- Significant manual skills / motor coord & finger dexterity
- Little or no potential for occupational risk
- Sedentary/light effort. May exert up to 10 lbs. force
- Generally pleasant working conditions.
Nuvance Health and its affiliates are Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations and therefore eligible employees may qualify for forgiveness of certain federal student loans under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Qualified Applicants are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected under applicable Federal, State or Local law.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact Human Resources at 203-739-7330 (for reasonable accommodation requests only). Please provide all information requested to assure that you are considered for current or future opportunities.