A financial services organization is seeking a Junior Java Programmer to join their team in Tampa.
- Working to understand requirements that drive technical solutions.
- Developing web-based front-end application and back end components.
- Ensuring unit testing is created and executed in a successful manner.
- Monitoring process flows and reviewing alert messaging.
- Investigating level 2 issues and directing change that improves system stability.
- Expert level knowledge of JUnit, Mockito and TestNG.
- 2 + years of experience with core Java, Spring framework, Spring Boot, Java messaging EMS and REST services.
- An elementary understanding of UI development with Angular (any version from 2 to 5) and Bootstrap.
- Familiar with Hibernate framework, Basic Unix/Linux commands, Oracle Database - general CRUD activity, and MongoDB.
- A strong understanding of Reference Data experience across Accounts, Standing Settlement Instructions, Omgeo ALERT are a plus.*CB