At National Vision, we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision, Inc. (NVI) is one of the largest optical retailers in the United States. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
Right now we're looking for a Lab Office Administrator to join our growing team. The Lab Office Administrator will assist the lab and the Lab Director with various clerical duties.
What would you do? – The Specifics
- Completes lab payroll functions and reports.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports along with the management team.
- Processes orders/invoices and sends to AP for payment.
- Supports Lab Supervisors/Managers/HR.
- Submits weekly/monthly DVI reports to Home Office.
- Participates in recruiting, hiring and onboarding of new associates.
- Maintains employee records for the lab.
- Gives information to callers.
What are the benefits?
- 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant experience preferred.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Repetitive job requiring some mental effort and occasional organization and planning.
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.