Summary/General Job Description:
Develop unique electronic packaging products for use in the manufacture of electronic devices. Work independently and in teams to develop products that meet customer requirements. Conduct bench scale work, participate in scale up of products and work with Technical Service, Manufacturing Engineering, Planning and others to assure smooth acceptance and scale up of new products. Prepare reports and presentations to internal and external customers. Prepare information for Project and Gate Reviews. Prepare Invention Disclosure and other documents to protect intellectual property.
- Conduct as a leader or team member the development and/or scale up efforts involved in new electronic packaging products for the Electronics Industry.
- Prepare project plans, periodic reports and Gate Review information to allow smooth transition of new products from development through scale up to Operations.
- Work independently and in collaboration with other team members to meet project goals with accelerated schedules and significant commercial impact.
- Perform laboratory, pilot-scale and manufacturing work involving the development and/or scale up of electronic packaging products and processes for a multitude of electronics applications.
- Compose presentations and reports to internal/external parties.
- Maintain lab notebooks to organize, analyze, and record work product.
- Set a positive example with respect to Safety and overall professional performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
US - King of Prussia, PA
It is the policy of Ferro to promote equal opportunity and access in all matters affecting employment with the Company. Ferro is committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other category protected by applicable law. This policy shall be applied to each facility of the Company.