The Inventory Manager is responsible for monitoring the entire logistics chain to ensure support of the program customer while maintaining optimal inventory levels.
TRUST YOU WITH
- Analyze current stock levels to identify potential shortages or excesses of assets, and determine appropriate repair or replenishment action. Given historical and forecasted demand patterns, make recommendations to stock level changes where required.
- Track and coordinate resolution to inventory sync across all external warehouses.
- Manage inventory accuracy of Sub-Con inventory and timely closure of PO’s to minimize outstanding inventory and potential risk.
- Track and report on TAT and Aging of inventory at warehouses and out for repair.
- Review and resolve rejected or undeliverable material in a timely manner.
- Ensure accurate material status is relayed to customer and site representative in a timely and accurate manner.
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Interface with appropriate personnel within the logistics chain to organize and expedite inventory shipments, transfers, purchase orders, and repair orders in support of depot level maintenance activities.
- Communicate with the appropriate product lines and contract services department to review open order status.
- Maintain daily communications with on-site representatives.
- Make recommendations for process and procedure changes required to improve overall supply chain efficiency.
- Review and resolve all shipping discrepancies between all external warehouses.
- Manage the annual SOX compliance project, including assisting Management in scoping and testing controls and processes.
- Plan, scope, and execute internal audits as requested. (Operational, Financial, Compliance, Management special requests, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned.
STUFF YOU TELL
PEOPLE AT PARTIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Communication skills, Leadership skills, Critical-Thinking skills, Organizational skills, Problem-Solving skills, Microsoft office suite, and Data Analysis.
- High level of organizational skills, business process skills and in depth understanding of financial risks.
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office suite with strong data analysis skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts degree (B.A.) or Bachelor of Science degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience