Excellent full time opportunity for a talented technician with a manufacturer of Portable Scientific Instruments in Lawrence, MA
The ideal candidate will be well organized, detail oriented, possess excellent communication skills, have a good understanding of precision assembly, manufacturing processes, and inventory control.
- Precision assembly of electronic circuit boards and mechanical subassemblies
- Assemble and test electronic circuit boards. Must be comfortable soldering and debugging small components under microscope
- Building wire harnesses with solder and/or crimp connections
- Mechanical assembly. Must be familiar with hand tools and adhesives
- Packing boxes for safe shipment of scientific instruments
- Kitting parts for both internal and outsourced builds
- Experience with reflow soldering, pick and place, a plus
Candidate must have:
- 2-5 years experience in a technical or manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with electronic boards and components, machine parts and optical components
- Fine Pitch Soldering experience and understanding of IPC-A-610
- Familiarity with manufacturing procedures and practices
- Experience working with and identifying electronic components: IC’s, resistors, capacitors etc.
- Ability to read engineering drawings, schematics and BOM’s
- A strong commitment to quality
Qualified Candidates only, please forward resume, salary history and/or salary requirements for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time