***If you’re looking fora full-time job, please look elsewhere***
******If your city of residence is not: Frisco,McKinney, Prosper, The Colony, Little Elm, Plano you won't be contacted***
****MUST HAVE A CLEANRECORD***
Amazing Athletes is thepremier, sports-based enrichment program in the country offering employeesflexible schedules, a pathway for growth and development and a chance to workwith and inspire youth.
As a Sports Coach withAmazing Athletes, you will be expected to teach the basic fundamentals of 10different sports following each week's Amazing Athletes curricula to ages 2.5to 6 years. Our coaches will begin with training in the Amazing Athletesmethods, executing demonstrations in various childcare centers in the territory,starting new classes, enrolling students and looking to consistently growclasses.
We are looking to addqualified, experienced, early-childhood teachers and coaches to join ourprogram and be the face of the company! Our vision is to continue creating aunique and positive culture that thrives on excitement, encouragement,development, and teamwork. Our Part-time Preschool Sport Coaches are passionateabout developing athlete’s confidence, and conveying the importance of teamworkwhile inspiring active play and fitness.
- Must be willing to travel to local schools within Frisco, McKinney, West Plano, Prosper,The Colony, and Carrollton areas.
- Must be available for a minimum of 4 of 5 weekdays
- Currently VERY LIMITED HOURS but will acquire more once coach has been hired.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license and your own reliable transportation to get to and from class locations. Classes are held at different child care centers/schools throughout the territory.
- Able to provide a minimum 12-month commitment to develop within this growing company or training fees will be deducted from final paycheck.
- Available to start and train, immediately.
AMAZING ATHLETES - Onand Off the Field - COACHING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the face and front line of Amazing Athletes in each class - interact with parents, teachers, directors, and children on a daily basis.
- Conduct/assist classes in an organized, structure, and fun manner.
- Always arriving early and being prepared in advance to teach the class (includes commuting time).
- Building strong relationships with parents, teachers, directors, and children on a daily basis.
- Making sure you are outgoing and engaging every child, in every class.
- Understanding responsibilities while the children are under your supervision.
- Effectively and clearly communicate issues to the office and provide solutions.
- Maintaining up-to-date class rosters.
- Pay Scale: average $20-25/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- coaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- child education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you currently live in the following city: West Plano, Frisco, Prosper, McKinney, The Colony?
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company's Facebook page: