GENERLA EDUCATION DIPLOMA INSTRUCTOR
Mastery of Subject Matter
- Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline.
- Connect their subject matter with related fields.
- Stay current in their subject matter through professional development, involvement in professional organizations, and
attending professional meetings, conferences, or workshops.
- Learn and use technology to enhance teaching and the educational experience when appropriate.
- Teach a course load appropriate to their field or discipline.
- Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize documented student learning.
- Employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students.
- Modify, where appropriate, instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- Employ available instructional technology, i.e. the internet, telecourses, interactive technology, when appropriate.
- Encourage the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
- Contribute to the selection and development of instructional materials in accordance with course objectives.
- Incorporate core competencies into curriculum.
- Develop, update, and post course syllabi in a timely manner.
- Classroom management
III. Evaluation of Client Learning
- Establish meaningful learning client learning outcomes for courses/programs.
- Develop and explain methods that fairly measure student progress toward client learning outcomes.
- Evaluate client performance fairly and consistently and return client work promptly to promote maximum learning.
- Maintain accurate records of client progress and submit final reports
- Facilitate staffing concerning client progress or concerns with VR Counselors.
- Submit timely reports to immediate supervisor and Human Resources
- Communicate closely with employment specialist
- Maintain daily attendance records and submit weekly attendance
- Reports to President of Operations
- Reliable transportation
- Bachelor degree or higher in related field (i.e Education, etc.)
- Current teacher certification
- Special Education instructor experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Teaching Certificate (Preferred)