ABOUT Right Factor Consulting Group:
Right Factor Consulting Group, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting federal agencies worldwide. Right Factor is focused on providing digital solutions to our federal and commercial clients. Our core capabilities focus on providing innovative solutions for Electronic Health Record (EHR) Training, Program Management Office (PMO) and Cyber Security solutions, supporting the War fighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services in support of our client’s mission.
Entry Level Business Analyst
Right Factor has an opening for a Entry Level Business Analyst specialist to join our team
· Design, build, and format PowerPoint presentations and create fully functional custom PowerPoint templates
· Build, format and style Word documents and templates
· Build, format, style, and maintain Excel spreadsheets
· Work with creating, combining, editing, watermarking, redacting, and optimizing PDF documents
· Candidate must be able to facilitate meetings with cross functional teams .
· Candidate must be able to articulate the ideas/business needs or problems to higher management.
· Other similar presentation document formatting
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and Adobe Acrobat Pro
· Ability to synthesize ideas and think creatively to make professional, aesthetically pleasing documents and artifacts while maintaining branding standards
· Ability to work well under pressure, and make quick sound decisions
· Superior and professional written and verbal communications skills
· Flexible and open to changing priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously within compressed timeframes
· Strong aptitude to acclimatize and learn quickly
· Comfort working with groups, as well as sensitivity to individual, group, and organizational dynamics
· Experience working independently and with small-to-medium teams to achieve project goals and complete major deliverables
· Ability to set, manage, and meet expectations and deadlines
· Creative, “big picture” thinking while maintaining keen attention to detail
Educational & Professional Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university (communications or business degree preferred)
· 1 to 2 years in similar roles editing documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Internships acceptable in lieu of direct experience.
US Citizenship Required.
Candidate will need to obtain a DoD Public Trust Clearance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Business Analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Power Point presentation: 2 years (Required)
- working with Microsoft Visio: 2 years (Preferred)