Westdale is currently seeking an HVAC certified Maintenance Technician who is service oriented, energetic, and professional to join one of our teams at Preserve at Dunwoody Apts. Some of the essential functions and responsibilities of a Maintenance Tech are as follows:
- Maintain all on-site maintenance operations and functions, as well as preventative maintenance
- Ensuring apartment units, common areas and grounds are properly maintained
- Achieve property maintenance objectives as defined by the Manager and Service Supervisor
- Performs skilled and semi-skilled maintenance activities depending upon area of assignment including basic trade activities such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry work, turnkey operations, appliance repair, pool maintenance, etc.
- Operate maintenance equipment including but not limited to hand tools, power tools, golf carts, etc.
- Maintain logs and records of work performed and materials and equipment used.
- Work with the Service Supervisor and the remaining on-site staff to ensure that all activities are conducted in compliance with all local, state and federal employment, housing, safety, landlord/tenant, and OSHA rules and regulations.
- This is a full-time position and you will be asked to be on the on-call rotation for after hours maintenance calls
- Experience performing mechanical and maintenance home related equipment repairs
- Ability to read and understand written instructions
- EPA Type II or Universal certification
- CPO certification preferred
- Ability to communicate well with people, professional image, and customer service oriented Required to furnish basic hand tools
Westdale is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- HVAC Certification
- Driver's License