Technical Infrastructure Lead - Office Move
Contract position 6 Months +
Our direct Client has been listed as one of the Top Ten Best Global Places to Work . If you meet the requirements below, please apply ASAP to join our motivated team already at this client site and on many projects
Seeking technical infrastructure resource to take over the technical lead role in Project Emerald. Key characteristics of the resource we are looking include:
- Ability to engage and communicate with the Project Team, Technical IT Architects, Vendors and service partners (such as Verizon, WinPro, Zoom, others)
- Functional experience in IT infrastructure, better if familiar with requirements, movement and set up of new offices/locations/sites.
- Role requires heavy interaction with technical architects, 3rd party service partners in the networks, servers, video conferencing and other technical IT areas as well as with Real State/Facilities and construction teams.
- Resource should be also able to drive recommendations, timely decision making and execution on the technical area, ensuring technical deliveries are meeting business requirements and aligned to the client’s IT architecture and service standards.
- Expectation is for resource to spend approx 50%/50% of the time between the CT and NYC locations.
Among other deliverables, this resource would be responsible for:
Ensure technical designs, contractual arrangements with partners and delivery plan is defined and deployment is aligned to designs while staying on target. This include supporting the client Project manager in all phases of the project (planning, design, deploy, testing, go live, transition or move,…) including:
- Define, align and confirm technical designs for networks, video conferencing, cabling, data center move, among other technical areas
- Ensure all Technical designs for new offices and data center solutions are fully aligned with the client’s Enterprise Architecture
- Drive and monitor IT technical deployment actions with delivery partners and construction teams
- Ensure technical deployment is aligned to approved designs by the client’s Technical Architects
- Ensure support models are in place to support all technologies deployed in the new offices.
- Confirm Migration of CT/NYC applications and servers hosted in CT/NYC offices to a centralized environment or cloud. Decommission of current infrastructure as needed.
This role is for local consultants only who can access both Manhattan and Norwalk, CT.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
- No, unable/unwilling to sponsor a visa or green card