**REMOTE ANYWHERE IN THE US**
We are looking for a super, excited, and enthusiastic Part-Time Scheduling Specialist to join the QuickMD team! This is a FULLY REMOTE position - work anywhere with flexible hours! As a telehealth provider, we truly emphasize work-life balance with our core initiatives focused on patient care.
QuickMD launched in 2019 and is a rapidly growing national telehealth company dedicated to providing addiction treatment and other services that are affordable and accessible to all. We currently operate in 45 U.S. states and have three in-person clinics. In the last year, the company has grown at an over 200% growth rate. One area that makes QuickMD unique is a strong focus on solving the opioid epidemic in the U.S. We are one of the largest tele-MOUD organizations in the U.S.
The Scheduling Specialist is responsible for evaluation and management of a full range of physician scheduling duties. This position will coordinate scheduling and verification functions for a multispecialty telehealth practice. The Scheduling Specialist must provide excellent customer service and demonstrate the ability to communicate with providers, staff, and leadership teams in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
The Scheduling Specialist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage physician schedules to ensure availability meets our care needs for patients
- Creates ideal workflow for managing and triaging schedules
- Ensures patients have needed physician visit availability
- Interacts with providers to gather information necessary for accurate schedule, including obtaining working and holiday schedules to support team
- Successful scheduling includes, but is not limited to, exhibiting proficiency in the scheduling procedures, scheduling and confirming appointments according to practice guidelines, entering appropriate, performing Key User duties with minimal errors and problem solving as needed
- Performs a high volume of physician communications, including calls and emails
- Regularly displays a proactive approach to customer service, taking ownership of solutions and being able to accurately identify the need to involve leadership in order to resolve concerns
- Has good knowledge and understanding of the schedule
- Provides accurate, timely and responsive information to physicians and other stake holders
The ideal candidate will have knowledge with at least 1-3 years of experience in the following areas:
- Scheduling in a practice, hospital, or other healthcare setting
- Be knowledgeable in medical terminology and healthcare
- Highly organized and strategic
- Excellent Track Record of Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. with Additional classes and training in scheduling
- Experience with urgent care, weight loss, and addiction medicine practice
- Experience with EMR and/or Scheduling Software
Applicants who live and plan to work from the following states will be given preference: California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Missouri, Tennessee, and Texas.