We seek a Web/Operations Project Manager to join our growing team who help will lead the on-boarding of new web/digital marketing services. This position will manage the scope, budget and timeline for agency web builds. The Agency Web/Operations Project Manager is often the lead day-to-day subject matter expert (SME) for the web services team, providing strategic recommendations and analysis as well as responding to ad-hoc requests. The Web/Operations Project Manager is also a key resource for the Agency both in fulfillment and sales and is expected to support the management team in training and supporting the agency.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Sr Management to help manage the day to day operations of the fast growing Agency
- Help oversee projects so that they are delivered on time and on budget
- Communicate with clients on a day to day basis
Oversee the work of developers and designers, review code, testing and the delivery of quality websites.
- Lead the technical development, maintenance and web operations for the web services team.
- Establishes web project scope by discovering and validating business technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Architect solutions for new client projects, including functional requirement analysis, testing and launch within the quoting process
Work with members of the account management team and fulfillment teams to ensure client’s needs are met.
- Work closely with technical team to deploy the websites using standard deployment process.
- Communicate project status, manage risks, and maintain development schedule for web services team.
Understand that tasks change, priorities shift. Must be able to absorb change, manage team and communicate impact on schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in website management, web project management.
- 3+ years experience using website CMS platforms; WordPress, Drupal and Joomla.
- 3+ years of SEO and PPC experience
- 2+ years experience with paid social
- 2+ years experience with responsive site development.
- 2+ years experience in website server technologies and hosting platforms.
- Strong experience managing multiple website projects at one time.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion, creativity and commitment.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML, CSS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)