******LAW FIRM EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED********
The MCS Group has an immediate job opening for an office services associate to work in a high volume law firm in New York, NY.
Job responsibilities include print, copy, document imaging, and finishing services. The associate is also responsible for cross-training and assistance in mail services and hospitality.
Candidates must possess strong print and copy skills, preferably with high volume and finishing equipment.
This is a full-time job opportunity with a salary of $17.00 per hour and provides full benefits including 401(k) and PTO time.
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Office Services Associate must be highly motivated, customer-focused and capable of demonstrating a variety of tasks.
The associate is responsible for providing a high level of quality while maximizing productivity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Being involved in the workflow in a legal environment
- Monitor and delivery of copier paper to convenience copiers.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs unassisted.
- Receive all incoming mail and packages. Process according to specific SOPs and internal delivery controls.
- Assist customers with mail, shipping and receiving packages.
- Be able to coordinate and assist in print/copy requests.
- Deliveries of documents and boxes, including five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, and Long Island.
- Court Filings and Process Serving (including New York City, Westchester, and Long Island).
- Pick up and drop off packages, many of which are heavy boxes, and the ability to plan routes that will allow for the fastest travel, and be a problem solver if encounter delays or detours.
- Assist in dropping off packages/mail to post office, federal express, ups, etc.
- Time-sensitive copy/print jobs being completed and delivered.
- Perform basic scanning responsibilities.
- Incoming and Outgoing Faxes being delivered in a timely fashion.
- Ensures convenience copiers and printers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and inform technicians of specific problems.
- Increased Mail Runs.
- Assist in records management and inventory of supplies needed. Perform file retrieval and re-shelving.
- Internal Box Moves.
- Supplies and Inventory Audits.
- Assist in collecting, sorting & filing all departmental documents. Assist in locating missing files/documents manually.
- Assist in preparing files for offsite storage/onsite scanning projects.
The MCS Group, Inc offers full-time opportunities with full benefits, competitive pay, and career advancement opportunities.
For more information on The MCS Group, please visit www.themcsgroup.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- 8 hour shift